Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It Has Arrived !

The long awaited day is here. My Medifast meals arrived...all 20+ boxes. I am really excited to get this going. I have quite a bit of choice and am motivated to get this done. There are bars, shakes, oatmeals, cocoa, puddings, soups and scrambled eggs. Any and all of them can be interchanged at any meal. I am going to have hot cocoa for breakfast, shake for snack, bar for lunch, shake for snack, a "lean-n-green" dinner and maybe some pudding for snack after dinner. You eat every 2-3 hours and it is a higher protein/lower carb plan. So hopefully, after the first couple of days I will be over the craving/yucky part. Luckily, I am off work tomorrow and Friday, Monte/Brennan are gone Fri and Saturday for a Scout thing...so I don't really have to worry about cooking meals! That will be helpful! I am going to keep myself busy with some projects!

My stats: OK....I really don't want to write these down...but I am gonna!
Weight: 335.7 OMGsh That is horrible!
I can't write the measurements...maybe another day!

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment