Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 2

In a nutshell....it was ok. I was a little hungry today, but not overly starving! I think I figured out what it FEELS like to be REALLY hungry. I stuck with it all day! I had to get Monte ready for Camporee...which meant making 2 sub sandwiches....fresh bread, ham, cheese....omgsh! I actually picked up the bread to smell it! Looney! I did it though! I did eat 1/2 c. SF Jello! It saved me! I still really DISLIKE....and I mean dislike the oatmeal....i can barely gag it down and it makes quite a bit! Today was apple cinnamon....much better than Maple Brown sugar. I doctored it with vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. I had a PB Crunch bar...it was yum! I also tried the Chix noodle soup...not bad. Orange cream shakes...passable. So, all in all, a good start. I didn't have a headache today and I do seem to have more energy! I cleaned out my underwear drawer today...i have procrastinated that forever! The weekend will be the test for me! I have support from the fam....but I still do most of the cooking. They eat what I eat for dinner...and they don't have a problem with it!

My scale said 329.4, i think....that like 6 pounds...of water~I'll take it though!

Tomorrow is Saturday.....we'll see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment