Saturday, April 10, 2010

I DID IT!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.....ok, my fat life. I have decided to start Take Shape For Life with Medifast. It is going to be hard! I am going to struggle. I HAVE TO DO THIS! I HATE my inability to move..or tie my shoes...or bend over...or walk up stairs....or downstairs...big fat clothes....even my frickin feet have grown! I have a friend that i haven't seen for a couple of months and she looks great. She has lost 33 pounds...in 3 months. A friend from church told my son that he wanted to talk to me about my weight...he is in the healthcare field...but was afraid of hurting my feelings....he is also doing Medifast. So, OK world....here i come.

I ordered today so I won't receive my product for a week, i bet. I am gonna try and blog frequently....good and bad! Mainly as a way to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment