Monday, April 19, 2010

I AM STILL MOTIVATED TO DO THIS !!!

It's been almost a week since I ordered my meals. I am still motivated to get this done.

I hopefully will get them in the next couple of days. I have been thinking a lot about why I have gained so much weight....haven't really got an answer except I must not feel good about me. I am tired of it! I am a good person with lots of great qualities. It's time to get it together!

More activity and less sitting around....I gave my Seminary kids a challenge today to quit something that distracts them from hearing/feeling the Spirit. I will be off Facebook for 1 week. Hopefully, I won't miss it and will be less consumed with it! I have so much to do and I get distracted...just like the next person. Gonna try to be more focused on what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment