Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day one!

Today was my first day on the Medifast program. I am excited and motivated, even though I woke up with a headache! Nice, Huh?
6:00 AM: I made my hot cocoa, put it in the jar to carry it with me and promptly dropped it all over me, the floor, the stovetop. So, I made it again and drank it! It was yummy!

8:30 AM: Maple BS Oatmeal for mid-morning...texture is not exactly great...taste...jut barely ok with an aftertaste. I added some splenda-like sweetener. I was glad when the last bite came.

11:30 AM: I am hungry...but not dying! Oatmeal Raisin Crunch bar for lunch...it was very good. I cut it into 8 pieces so it took longer to eat.

2:00 PM: Cream of Broccoli Soup-doctored it with cayenne, salt and pepper. Tasted pretty good. Filled me up .
4:00 PM: Lean and Green dinner. 7 oz. Tilapia, 1 c. romaine, 1/2 c. tomatoes, 1 T. Newmans own Sundried tomatoe Light dressing, 1/2 c. asparagus. It tasted so good!
7:00 PM: Chocolate pudding...I made it @ 4 and put it in the fridge. I tasted it then and it wasn't bad.
I drank 7 glasses of water today! I peed my brains out today!

I still have a headache....that sucks! Tomorrow will be better! I haven't felt bad at all! I am happy that I am not starving! A little hunger pang reminds me of the good I am doing!

334.6 lbs today. Weigh in on 4/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment