Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 6

So...I am doing well. Today was relatively easy! That makes me really happy...maybe I can really do this! If it continues this way....I will do it! Today I cooked the scrambled eggs in the pan instead of in the microwave! OMGsh! SO MUCH BETTER! Add a little hotsauce..breakfast. Bars are still yum! Chicken noodle soup is good! Dinner for the missionaries at our house. I had to make chicken enchilada casserole....which is a fave of mine. I did it and didn't even taste it. I am having chicken breast and spinach salad! The tortilla chips did smell wonderful, though. Shake or bar later...maybe I'll try a strawberry one!

Gonna talk to my Dad and sister tomorrow. Tell them what I'm doing. Gotta call my Aunt Bonnie as well...she started me with Isagenix shakes..but they just didn't work that well for me!

I am getting a lot accomplished at home, house is cleaned, laundry is folded , organized for my Master Food Preservers class! Yes! I feel super!

Made dinner and I had chicken, spinach, cucumber, tomatoe salad. It was yum! I am having it again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment