Thursday, August 8, 2013

WEEK 1 Finished!

Oh Boy!  What a week!  I think this is the hardest thing I have ever done. I have had blood sugar issues: lightheadedness, foggy brain, nausea, lethargy. Not fun.  I have almost developed an aversion to green smoothies. I am NOT kidding!  Luckily, I can eat the makings of the smoothies as a salad. ( Didn't find that out until today though) I HAVE lost 12 pounds and feel lighter and thinner. Thinner meaning I have lost inches and I can totally tell! That is fantastic.

Did I follow the program 100%. NOPE.  I ate a salad last night with a small amount of fresh salad shrimp. GASP!   I needed some protein. I felt better. The thing that troubles me is this. I was feeling GUILTY for eating a cucumber or a banana because it wasn't ALLOWED.  That is messed up.  I ate something totally healthy and felt remorse.  So, my strategy is this: as long as I am eating healthy foods---NO GUILT!  

I will continue to do this cleanse free to modify it according to my BODY"S needs....not someone else's opinion of what my body needs
.   I am not bashing the cleanse by any means, just doing what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment