Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2-FINISHED!



I was going though my purse today and in the bottom I found a
SKOR  candy bar.  They are my favorite. I ate some...like 4...
before I started the detox.  SCORE!!!!  Get it?  Anyway....I have the mother lode of yum in my purse....right now.   HOLY CRAP! 

 While perusing Pinterest today I saw this quote and it made think about what I am doing and why I am doing it.....but most especially how HARD this is!
Why? My friends run marathons and bike 100's of miles.  They get that feeling of accomplishment when they FINISH!  I want to be a FINISHER!  I have set the goal and have committed myself to finish.
I want to FEEL BETTER!  Less joint pain, less inflammation, less junk in my body, less of me!  

Today has been a good day!  I am sure that a bad one will happen, but I am prepared to keep going until the end.

THE FINISH LINE 

The candy bar is still in my purse!




No comments:

Post a Comment