Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weigh in #5

Wow! I have lost 30.7 pounds! I am rounding it up to 31. I now weigh 305. Only 6 more pounds and I am back in the 2's! Can't believe it!

I have had some ups and downs...like not planning and being ravenous! I haven't cheated....except for a few tiny pieces of gouda cheese and a bite of a hard-boiled egg! I actually find if I don't stay on schedule I end up running out of hours to eat ALL the food I a supposed to. Funny...I can't fit IN the food! I have been really focused on staying on program. I still can't believe that 35 days ago I was so much heavier! I feel so much better. I can tie my shoes without having to get on the bed and let my feet be closer to me! I can bend over and not be out of breath! I sleep better. My clothes look pretty crappy...but I am waiting to lose 50 lbs. before I go and buy more clothes. Only 19 more pounds before then.

Happy Happy Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment