Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am Hungry today. I want to eat all sorts of carbs....sugar, bread. I smelled the bread bag again today. I realize how much food and holidays are tied together in my life. On an ordinary Mother's Day...our menu would have been something like this: Steaks, potato salad, homemade rolls, butter and jam and some dessert...chocolate peanut butter cake or strawberry pie. Today's menu: 5 oz. hamburger and 1 1/2 c. cooked asparagus for lunch/dinner. I will eat my medifast bar, pretzels and shake to round out my day. I already had a shake for breakfast and a bar for snack. I weighed today and am down to 314.2. I have lost 21.5 pounds in 18 days. Wow! That is so great! I am feeling sorry for myself I know....when I look at the pounds in writing...i am motivated to keep going. It has just been harder this last couple of days. I am out of my favorites....that is part of the problem. My new shipment of food should be coming soon!

They gave out See's candy bars for Mother's Day today at church...I bit of the very corner and gave it to Monte. It wasn't even that good! Yay!

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment