Friday, July 12, 2013

Excuse me....Don't I know you?

3 yrs ago....I weighed 50 pounds LESS...than I do now.  So hello poundage....you are back and I need to have you go!  I was doing Medifast back in the day and was committed. Until I went to Utah on Vacation....that started my downfall. I remember eating blueberry pie.....a lot of it.  Then I had cancer surgery for a melanoma on my arm....major stress.  And now I am back up....with arthritis and bursitis in my knees.  I can't walk long distances and I am pissed off!  I did this to myself with food .  I am trying to get back on the way to a healthier weight.  I am trying to eat real food...no junk food...and it is kicking my butt!  I seem to have lost ANY ounce of power over food.  I have been doing WW and it's just TOO MUCH CHOICE for me.  My body feels clogged, sluggish, cluttered.  I have signed up to do a 26 day Detox Cleanse with the  Green Smoothie Girl.  Check it out...you may be interested.

My intention is to blog about each day as I go along and give you my progress.  The cleanse starts August 1, 2013 and I am nervous and excited. It is not going to be easy...but I need to prove to myself that I can accomplish my goals.  I am not doing this as a weight loss cleanse but as a detox for my body.....from sugar, and processed foods, white flour, and other crappy stuff I have been eating.


Yep...that's me in my favorite royal blue shirt......it HUNG on me!  I felt so good that day and I am on my way again!


4 comments:

  1. Shelley, I feel your frustration! I'm soooo behind you in this and interested in the challenge too...thanks for sharing it :) An idea you might want to do along with the smoothie challenge is the Sexy Blend (my pet name for it). Equal parts Bergamot, Wild Orange and Frankincense. If you take 6 drops 3 to 4x a day...it helps with weight loss, the trick is: remembering to take it AND tolerating the taste :)

    Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I take it in capsules? Those 3 oils are POTENT! Whew...makes my toes curl just thinking about it!

      Delete
    2. Would another citrus EO work instead of Wild Orange? I do not have it and would like to try. Also, could you put it in water or anything else instead of just downing it? Thanks so much! And Good luck Shelley I will be looking forward to seeing your results :) I, myself, am taking Skinny Fiber and I love it but would love to kick it up a notch with the EOs and I will look into the Detox. :)

      Delete
  2. P.S. I love what you've named your blog :)

    ReplyDelete